Whom Do You Trust?
I have a very important question for you right now; whom do you trust to get you and your loved ones through these tough times?
The government? Your mayor? The President? Your Doctor? The media? Whoopi Goldberg?
My suggestion: Don't trust people or governments, rather trust in God.
I'd like to explore what it means to trust in God, and I'd like to ask you to share your advice on this subject for people in the comments below.
To me, trusting in God comes down to these seven fundamentals...
1. God LOVES you.
2. Everything that happens in this world is part of God’s Plan, and you and I are also part of God’s Plan. God is in charge.
3. Relax into the knowledge that God won't put you into a situation that you can't handle, and every situation will be the perfect opportunity for you to learn what God wants you to learn. Hard times offer greater opportunities for growth, even though it may be difficult to see it while you are immersed in it.
4. Love conquers fear, and indeed it's the only thing that can. Fear closes your heart and prevents love from entering. If you are strong enough to let love in, love chases away all fear. Fear and love can't exist in the heart at the same time.
5. Love requires an inflow and an outflow. Let love in, then give it out. It's like a pipe with water flowing through it. If you close off either the inflow or the outflow you stop the flow of love.
6. You have free choice of whether to let love into your heart, or if you choose to be engulfed by fear.
7. Love requires courage.
Be strong. Enjoy life. Listen to the birds singing. Love. Pray.
And remember to trust in God, not in people or governments.
Please comment below and tell us what "trusting in God" means to you.